Figuring out how to take off those extra pounds, keep your stress down, and live a healthier life may seem like a daunting and seemingly impossible task, but simply reducing sugar will truly make a difference. Here are some easy nutrition tips to follow that will lighten your load!
- Eat more naturally: This will reduce your intake of simple carbohydrates. Follow this rule: nothing out a bag or a box.
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners: The body sees these as "sugar" and will trigger responses no differently.
- Make sure to eat healthy fats: avocado, nuts, olive oil, coconut oil.
- Include leafy vegetables at every meal: romaine lettuce, spinach, kale, and chard
- Move your body: the chemical changes your brain experiences when you exercise will improve your metabolism.
- Incorporate acupuncture and massage therapy into your routine — regularly! Reducing levels of cortisol (the stress hormone) by having acupuncture and massage will improve your metabolic rate and glucose, or sugar metabolism – weight loss will be steady.
- Have a PLAN! We offer an amazing nutrition plan that includes all of the above tips and a more customized and comprehensive plan for your individual needs!