Dearest Esteemed Patient,
Oh how I’ve missed so many of you… life is just not the same without seeing your beautiful faces and being a part of your lives on such a regular basis! I wanted to say “Hello!” and I thought this week I’d do so from my kitchen, because as you all know, my kitchen is where I spend ALL of my time. So… welcome to my kitchen! If you like the video, I will do more – so please let me know!!
Some friendly reminders about the office:
The Kokin Healing Center would like to share with you our precautionary measures to ensure the health and well-being of our patients and staff. Our aim is to make our center a healthy place for all. We will continue to review and update our practices and policies as needed based on more information becomes available.
Here are the measures we are taking at the Kokin Healing Center based on research, risk assessment and recommendations from local, federal and global officials. We appreciate everyone’s participation and understanding:
- If you have a cold, cough, fever or flu-like symptoms, or vomiting or diarrhea, please stay home. The main symptoms of Covid-19 are fever, coughing and shortness of breath. Call your primary care physician if you’re in need of medical attention for these concerns.
- If you have an appointment scheduled and aren’t feeling well, you may call our office to cancel it on the same day.
- Our staff will now wear face masks.
- Surfaces are sanitized often that are frequently touched, such as door knobs and call buttons, after each room is used.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you check in at the front desk, or wash your hands in the bathroom if you prefer that to hand sanitizer. We have hand sanitizer placed on the front desk and at every station in the treatment room. Feel free to help yourself at any of those locations. When washing your hands, please wash for at least 20 seconds. Having everyone clean their hands upon arrival will help reduce the transmission of germs.
I appreciate your support and business as we all work together to make it through this difficult time. Please don’t hesitate to email or call if there’s anything I can do for you or your loved ones!